Return and Refund Policy
1. Please contact us in writing via our website or alternatively email email@example.com within 7 days of delivery if you would like to request returns and refunds.
2. We will let you know our decision within 5 working days from the time of your request.
3. Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection, simply found the item cheaper elsewhere, etc. We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order.
4. If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality, you may have:
a) Rights under the Return and Refund Policy;
b) Legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory; and/or c) To have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
5. If a refund or credit is granted, applicable items will need to be returned within 14 days from the time of approval.
a) If your item is damaged or faulty and eligible for return,
b) We will pay for return postage.
c) We will provide a way for you to return the item.
d) You will need to send it back using the postage label or other method provided by us.
e) If the whole order is approved to return, the refund or credit of the total amount of the order including the cost of freight will be issued; otherwise,
f) The cost of freight to send out your order will be deducted from the refund or credit total.
g) Bens Wholesale can take up to 14 days to issue the refund or credit for any returned items after we receive the applicable items.
6. We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from a Bens Wholesale store, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
7. Signing the delivery note means you have received the goods and they are in good working order and take ownership for those goods. Bens Wholesale will not be liable for these delivered goods once the delivery note signed. 8. If your order arrives damaged, the quickest way to resolve the issue is to contact us via our website or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.