2. The privacy of your personal information is important to us. Bens Wholesale Pty Ltd does not sell, share, or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
3. Cookies may be used on this website to gather data in relation to this website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies on your web browser).
4. When you register as a user on Bens Wholesale website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
5. Bens Wholesale and its third parties may collect personal information directly from you when you register as a member of the website, when you place an Order, or when you contact us. Personal information may include your name, delivery address, residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address, etc.
6. You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our website.
7. The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
a) To deliver the products you have purchased from Bens Wholesale.
b) To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes.
c) To provide you with relevant product information.
d) To customize future shopping for you and improve our store.
8. Online payments are handled by Windcave and/or Paypal. Bens Wholesale does not store your credit card or banking details. Please check the www.windcave.com and www.paypal.com.au websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
9. Bens Wholesale and their authorised third parties, may use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to any of them and for their own internal purposes. You agree that Bens Wholesale and/or its third party may use your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any Orders you place and information about the products sold via the website or in store that Bens Wholesale thinks may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from Bens Wholesale or its third parties, please let us know and we will respect your request. You also agree that Bens Wholesale and/or its third parties may contact you by telephone, email and/or text message to arrange delivery or collection of your Order.
10. Bens Wholesale ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
a) Restricting access to personal information.
b) Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access.
c) Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
d) Bens Wholesale uses SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details.
e) We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Bens Wholesale.
f) In exceptional circumstances Bens Wholesale may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
g) Bens Wholesale is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
11. If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Bens Wholesale, please contact us in writing via our website or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
12. When you visit Bens Wholesale, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
a) Your computer’s IP address.
b) Browser type.
c) Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website.
d) The pages within Bens Wholesale you visit.
e) The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics. This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
13. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
14. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 . A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us in writing via our website or alternatively email email@example.com.
15. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us in writing via our website or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.